Amazon has quietly started lowering prices by as much as 9% on goods offered by independent merchants on its site, ratcheting up a price war with other retail giants—and potentially straining its relationship with some sellers.
- Amazon Empire: Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos
- How Amazon Tried To Get Shoppers To Buy Less So It Could Catch Up
- The flywheel: Inside Amazon’s economy
- Amazon’s New Competitive Advantage: Putting Its Own Products First
- Amazon Made Several Moves That Signal Shipping Ties Are Returning To Normal After Weeks Of Delay