Amazon.com Inc. handles nearly half of all online sales in the U.S., giving it a popular platform and a wealth of consumer data. Now it’s on track to become the next juggernaut of online advertising, and its rise threatens to upend Silicon Valley’s ad titans and change the business is done in Madison Avenue.
- Amazon Empire: Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos
- How Amazon Tried To Get Shoppers To Buy Less So It Could Catch Up
- The flywheel: Inside Amazon’s economy
- Amazon’s New Competitive Advantage: Putting Its Own Products First
- Amazon Made Several Moves That Signal Shipping Ties Are Returning To Normal After Weeks Of Delay