Avenue7Media is a fast-growing, premier resource for product brand businesses enabling them to navigate through an ocean of product competition and break through the challenges of selling on Amazon – to reach more customers, protect their brand, and grow their business. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, balance and teamwork. We offer exciting work, a great culture and career advancement opportunities for our talented team of rock stars! We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Avenue7media is focused on accelerating our clients’ sales and brand growth within the Amazon marketplace. We work with a book of amazing clients of all sizes spanning a huge variety of categories and industries. Our team is made up of exceptionally talented and smart Amazon strategists, client managers, and creative specialists who view ourselves as an extension of our clients’ teams in partnership to drive transformational growth.
Brand Success Manager (Remote)
The Brand Success Manager is responsible for managing and expanding the business relationship with Avenue7 Clients. This position acts as the unified representative of Avenue7 to Clients, working closely with a number of internal functional departments, including operations, sales, marketing, client fulfillment and technology to help drive the implementation of new clients, as well as ongoing management, optimization and revenue growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document, manage and communicate Client implementation roadmap and processes
- Implement Client growth plans designed to meet or exceed projected revenue targets
- Collaborate with product marketing and development to effectively promote products to partners
- Day to day Client management and communications
- Provide monthly performance metrics by Client to demonstrate progress and revenue growth
- Develop and implement a training program to ensure all Clients’ expectations are met and exceeded
- Driving program improvements and engagement, protecting the core and mitigating risk, providing world-class support to ensure the highest retention rates
- Facilitate and manage continuous improvement of cross-department processes required for successful delivery of products and services
- Develop robust and lasting business relationships at all levels in each key partner account
- Support sales in promoting the role of Brand Success and to ensure a seamless transition from sales to implementation
- As the Company grows this position may be responsible for hiring, managing and developing a team of project support staff, servicing all Avenue7 Clients
Education and/or Experience:
- 5-7 years client relationship management experience required; such as Sales, Professional Services or Customer Support; with proven results in growing revenue and customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Other skills and requirements:
- Strong people management and development skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to all levels of management
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work well in a fast moving environment
- Strong Microsoft Office, Jira or Atlassian, reporting and analytical skills
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding measurable goals
- Strategic thinker with experience presenting solutions to C-level audiences
- Good listening skills and the ability to identify and gather relevant information