Avenue7Media is a fast-growing, premier resource for product brand businesses enabling them to navigate through an ocean of product competition and break through the challenges of selling on Amazon – to reach more customers, protect their brand, and grow their business. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, balance and teamwork. We offer exciting work, a great culture and career advancement opportunities for our talented team of rock stars! We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Amazon PPC Advertising Manager (Remote)
Avenue7media is focused on accelerating our clients’ sales and brand growth within the Amazon marketplace. We work with a book of amazing clients of all sizes spanning a huge variety of categories and industries. Our team is made up of exceptionally talented and smart Amazon strategists, client managers, and creative specialists who view ourselves as an extension of our clients’ teams in partnership to drive transformational growth.
We are looking for an Amazon Advertising Manager who is highly motivated to work with Amazon sellers in growing their business using Amazon ads. The ideal candidate will know Amazon & PPC inside and out, loves being proactive and organized, and is always looking to learn something new. This candidate will understand that it is incumbent upon them to treat every ad dollar spent as if it were their own. If you have a passion for data and analysis, are a strong communicator who works well in a remote team environment, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo, then this is your chance to join a fast-growing team with plenty of opportunity for growth!
In this role you will be responsible for budget and media planning based on brand objectives, business plan/sales targets, and data-driven targeting tactics that accelerate revenue and brand growth. Specifically, this role is hands-on for campaign execution, optimization, daily budget pacing and bidding using Amazon’s platforms and other third-party tools. The Advertising Manager works alongside internal teams and directly with brands and Amazon sellers to manage and optimize their advertising. Some specific day to day functions include:
- Work with Amazon advertising account team to continually evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
- Create, manage and optimize Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Display (both CPC and CPM), and Sponsored Brand ads. An understanding of DSP advertising is a plus.
- Set up and manage Amazon Advertising campaigns designed to meet a sales target every month, improve ASIN rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand.
- Execute daily media spend pacing, campaign optimization, keyword targeting, and bids to meet sales goals, ROAS/TACoS goals and leverage tactics that ensure optimization of that media spend
- Bid Management and understanding key metrics critical to growing a brand’s sales profitably including actions to take when metrics are trending poorly.
- Perform Keyword Research and Competitor Research using internal and external tools
- Work with Amazon’s unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities.
- Prepare and present advertising performance monthly to clients and advise internal teams on creative or content optimization opportunities. Reporting will outline what happened, what worked, what didn’t work, and what will be done in following months to improve sales.
- Stay on top of the latest changes happening within the Amazon ecosystem and continuously evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
Develop and implement consumer-centric targeting strategies from start to finish that drive brand growth.
Job Requirements and Key Competencies:
- 3+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, setting up and managing media campaigns and PPC Search; DSP experience is a plus
- 1+ year of managing Amazon Advertising search campaigns
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the seller and stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise
- Must be data driven and have advanced skills in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Strong understanding of Digital Media and advertising software tools
- Experience pulling, mining and analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Attention to detail; ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management
- Teamwork/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own
- Innovation, grit and agility: eCommerce is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency and brings creative ideas to the table