After weeks of encouraging shoppers to order less by slowing down promotions, coupons, ads and reviews, Amazon says delivery speeds are returning to normal. CNBC explores all the ways Amazon tweaked its online experience to encourage shoppers to buy less in recent weeks, and how that’s impacted sellers, customers and Amazon’s ability to catch up to a huge surge in demand.
- Amazon Empire: Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos
- How Amazon Tried To Get Shoppers To Buy Less So It Could Catch Up
- The flywheel: Inside Amazon’s economy
- Amazon’s New Competitive Advantage: Putting Its Own Products First
- Amazon Made Several Moves That Signal Shipping Ties Are Returning To Normal After Weeks Of Delay