Avenue7Media is a fast-growing, premier resource for product brand businesses, enabling them to navigate through an ocean of product competition and break through the challenges of selling on Amazon, Walmart and other e-commerce platforms; to reach more customers, protect their brand, and grow their business. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We work together across all Avenue7Media Teams to make our clients as successful and profitable as possible.
As a Brand Content Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in crafting compelling and engaging content on an eCommerce platform, particularly the Amazon to enhance our client’s brand presence, drive sales, and provide an exceptional customer shopping experience.
- Research the client’s product line on the Internet, their own website, and other marketplaces and social media to be able to come up with a competitive and appealing A+ and Storefront.
- Search competitors’ A+ content, Storefronts and Brand Stories as well as their website to be able to come up with competitive strategies to rise above the competition
- Create imaginative, clear and concise copy with the assistance of the Content Marketing Team with a focus on being visually stunning and attention-grabbing by using text and visual assets.
- Can come up with best practices and quality content approaches
- Collaborate with various teams to create visuals that relate to the product and able to relay to the client’s vision of their brand shoppers
- Ensure any delegated work is completed in a timely fashion
- Work closely with the Advertising Team to ensure working and SEO keywords are being used
- Able to quickly assess and respond to any issues that might raise regarding content, products, assets, etc. and notify the client of any complex or lengthy issues, brand issues, or product issues after consulting with the account manager
- Adapt to changes and adjust strategies accordingly
- Understand the need to be familiarized with the reporting metrics and track the growth of each assigned projects
- Participate and ensure to prepare all necessary details to all client meetings
Job Requirements and Key Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of the English language, with excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage time and deadlines effectively, and work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Communicate and cooperate with the project manager and team
- Strong understanding of relevant keywords, search terms, buzzwords for SEO
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is an advantage