Client Account Manager Position Summary
The Client Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring exceptional service, creating value for our clients and driving growth across their product portfolios. This individual will leverage their strong project management, interpersonal, customer service and negotiation skills, to serve as a liaison between Ave7 internal departments, external partners and our clients.
Ultimately, they are accountable for managing and expanding the business relationship with Ave7 clients, which includes onboarding and ongoing day-to-day client requests/needs, ensuring support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner and with the highest levels of service in the industry.
- Enable and facilitate the product sales for clients on the Amazon marketplace to drive profitable growth
- Manage new client onboarding roadmap, training and requirements gathering
- Manage day-to-day client communications between internal operational teams and clients, regarding all facets of Amazon product listings, advertising, reporting, inventory, brand representation, etc.
- Implement client growth plans designed to meet or exceed projected revenue targets
- Report and review performance metrics with clients on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Facilitate and collaborate on cross-departmental processes required for successful delivery of services
- Support sales processes to ensure a seamless transition from sales to onboarding and launch to ongoing collaboration and optimization of client seller accounts
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Solid understanding of the Amazon 1P and 3P marketplace and recent experience using the Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central dashboards
- Knowledge of social platforms impact on eCommerce sales
- 5-7 years client relationship management experience required preferably with a client base selling on Amazon and or other ecommerce marketplaces; with proven results in growing revenue and client satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Understanding of and ability to review market, advertising, and sales metrics for use in developing strategic plans to achieve client goals
- Experience with various SaaS tools, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Suite, TeamWork or other project management software program
- To thrive in this position the candidate must have the ability to handle multiple assignments and work well in a fast-moving environment
- Strong project management, communication, problem solving and leadership skills