Avenue7Media is a fast-growing, premier resource for product brand businesses, enabling them to navigate through an ocean of product competition and break through the challenges of selling on Amazon & Walmart; to reach more customers, protect their brand, and grow their business. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We work together across all Avenue7Media Teams to make our clients as successful and profitable as possible.
The creative & detail-oriented person in this role has a deep understanding of all aspects of Listing content. The ability to work independently and remotely is very important, and working in a close team environment is a crucial aspect of this position.
The person in this position is an extremely accurate and organized critical thinker who knows how to thoroughly evaluate Listing content, identifying opportunities to improve the content to:
improve conversion rate, and
ensure customer satisfaction
This person will be Avenue7Media’s in-house Listing Expert, with a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics, enabling them to create Listing recommendations that amplify the product’s benefits, and ultimately convert the brand’s target customer.
This person supports Amazon, Walmart & other eCommerce platforms.
- Content Research – Conduct thorough keyword research to identify high-impact keywords and phrases, integrating them strategically into product listings for improved search rankings. Including but not limited to customer demographic, brand research, product research, competitor analysis, infographic inspiration research, SEO, KW Research, etc,
- Copywriting & SEO – Copywriting and content creation skills to craft persuasive and accurate product descriptions and ability to create visually appealing and informative product images and videos that will drive high search volumes and search engine optimization.
- Listing Audits & Recommendations- Able to use the insights gathered from research to create listing recommendations, add inputs to improve contents that will emphasize product benefits, optimize conversion rates and able to create an informed listing proposals and briefs for client approval and for the internal graphic design teams to utilize to execute a performance-driven images.
- Ongoing Listing Optimizations – Continuously explore opportunities to improve Listing content & ongoing conversion rate optimization including testing of new listing elements & monitor before and after performance metrics,
- Close coordination with other Avenue7Media teams – Work directly with cross functional teams including graphic designers, advertising, compliance and catalog to ensure deadlines and compliance and quality standards are met, and to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all content.
- Tools & Skills
Amazon Seller / Vendor Central
Walmart Seller Central
Other Ave7-assigned tools
Familiarity with SEO, design, copywriting, ecomm/online marketing
- Attend and Facilitate Meetings
Participate in all scheduled and unscheduled meetings as requested.
Prepare for, and attend client meetings
Facilitate Brand Content Onboarding meetings with clients
- Continued Education and Training
Stay up to date & maintain industry expert level knowledge on Amazon Listings, Search, Stores and other marketplace sales tactics. Support the roll out of new opportunities and pilot or beta programs.
Attend and participate in all Ave7-offered training pertaining to this position
Identify and suggest potential process improvements
- Time Tracking
Daily record all tasks performed in Teamwork
Create and maintain personal payroll and HR records, and if applicable, maintain your employee data in ADP WorkForce Now, or non-Philippine Contractor data in Deel
Creation and monitoring of tickets and task requests in Teamwork
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Key Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Amazon Listing Specialist or a similar role within the e-commerce industry.
- Strong understanding of Amazon’s platform, algorithms, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using Amazon Seller Central and other e-commerce tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality.Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred.