After weeks of encouraging shoppers to order less by slowing down promotions, coupons, ads, and reviews, Amazon says delivery speeds are returning to normal. CNBC explores all the ways Amazon tweaked its online experience to encourage shoppers to buy less in recent weeks, and how that’s impacted sellers, customers, and Amazon’s ability to catch up to a huge surge in demand.
- Amazon Aggregators, Brand Building, And Big Predictions For 2023 w/ James Kelly
- Controlling & Defending Your Brand on Amazon in 2023
- 2023 Amazon Predictions & 2022 Year in Review
- How to Use UPC Codes on Amazon and NOT Kill Your Business w/ Michelle Covey of GS1
- Maybe Your Amazon Vendor Manager Isn’t So Evil After All…