After weeks of encouraging shoppers to order less by slowing down promotions, coupons, ads, and reviews, Amazon says delivery speeds are returning to normal. CNBC explores all the ways Amazon tweaked its online experience to encourage shoppers to buy less in recent weeks, and how that’s impacted sellers, customers, and Amazon’s ability to catch up to a huge surge in demand.
- Kevin King’s Direct Marketing Secrets for eCommerce Dominance
- Stunning Fall Prime Day Results and Exciting Announcements from Amazon Unboxed!
- Warning: Why Amazon Sellers are RUNNING Away from China w/ Steve Simonson
- From the Amazon Trenches: A grizzled veteran of Amazon Vendor Central Insights and Forecast
- A Guide to Reinstating Your Amazon Seller Account