After weeks of encouraging shoppers to order less by slowing down promotions, coupons, ads, and reviews, Amazon says delivery speeds are returning to normal. CNBC explores all the ways Amazon tweaked its online experience to encourage shoppers to buy less in recent weeks, and how that’s impacted sellers, customers, and Amazon’s ability to catch up to a huge surge in demand.
- Top 20 Takeaways, Tips & Exciting Updates from Amazon Accelerate 2022
- Creating Video That Sells with Marketing Legend, Rick Cesari
- Buy Box Suppression—Amazon’s Latest Attempt at Squashing Competition: Jason’s Op-Ed
- Amazon Keeps Prices ‘Artificially High,’ California Alleges
- Copy That! – The Art of Writing Amazon Listing Content that Converts