Avenue7Media is a fast-growing, premier resource for product brand businesses enabling them to navigate through an ocean of product competition and break through the challenges of selling on Amazon – to reach more customers, protect their brand, and grow their business. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, balance and teamwork. We offer exciting work, a great culture and career advancement opportunities for our talented team of rock stars! We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ave7 is looking for a Client Manager located in Baltimore, MD to manage our growing client base and new business opportunities. This a high-touch position of client contact that is accountable to serve the unique and complex needs of Ave7 clients and will have a direct impact to ours and our clients’ success every day.
Client Manager Position Summary
The Client Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring exceptional service, creating value for our clients and driving growth across their product portfolios. This individual will leverage their strong project management, interpersonal, customer service and negotiation skills, to serve as a liaison between Ave7 internal departments, external partners and our clients.
Ultimately, they are responsible for managing and expanding the business relationship with Ave7 clients, which includes onboarding and ongoing day-to-day client requests/needs, ensuring support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner and with the highest levels of service in the industry. As the Company grows, this position will be responsible for hiring, managing and developing a team of Client Service Reps.
- Manage new client onboarding roadmap, training and requirements gathering
- Day-to-day client management and communications
- Implement client growth plans designed to meet or exceed projected revenue targets
- Report and review performance metrics with clients on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Drive program improvements and engagement, protect the core and mitigate risk, while providing world-class service to ensure the highest retention rates
- Facilitate and collaborate on cross-departmental processes required for successful delivery of products and services
- Support sales processes to ensure a seamless transition from sales to onboarding and launch
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- The ideal candidate must have 5-7 years client relationship management experience, such as Sales, Account Management, Professional Services or Customer Support; with proven results in growing revenue and customer satisfaction
- To thrive in this position the candidate must have the ability to handle multiple assignments and work well in a fast-moving environment
- Strong project management, communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Suite, Jira or Atlassian, CRM, reporting and BI experience a plus
Apply here if you have the right experience and want to be a part of our great team!