Revision Date: 10/28/2022
- Protecting Your Privacy
Avenue7Media is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide your name and email address to subscribe to our newsletter, enter your information to download a digital resource, or submit a form on our website. We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your Personal Data to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Information We Collect
We collect any data that you provide us by submitting a form, including information by which you might be personally identified such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number, business information, and/or any other contact or personally identifiable information. For example, we collect your personal information when:
- You fill out a form on our website
- You subscribe to our email newsletter
- You make an online payment on our website
- You sign an agreement linked from our website
- You participate in surveys, webinars, and other online events
We may use web analysis tools, such as Google Analytics and HubSpot, that are integrated into the Avenue7Media website to measure and collect anonymous and identifiable session information.
We also use “cookies” to improve your Avenue7Media web experience, track incoming traffic, and to collect anonymous information about how you use Avenue7Media. This Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, referring URL’s, location, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
However, cookies are not required for Avenue7Media site use. If your browser is configured not to accept cookies, you will still be able to access Avenue7Media and its content.
If you contact us by email, submit a form on our website, register for an online course or webinar or subscribe to our newsletter, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. We reserve the right to use any personal information that you provide to us to respond to you and to add you to our email list to receive marketing materials for our products and services. When you create an account with Avenue7Media, you will automatically be added to our email list. Subscriptions to the email list can be canceled at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails we send you.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please visit: https://avenue7media.com/contact-avenue7media/. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- How We Use Your Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with the services you are interested in and the information we provide. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Services and client support;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Improve our Services by customizing your user experience;
- Provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide Amazon updates, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Payment Information
If you pay for services through our site, we will ask you to provide personal information to process your order, including your name, email address, billing address, as well as payment information. We use this personal information for billing purposes and to fulfill your request or to process refunds. If we have trouble processing your payment, we will also use this information to contact you.
Your payment card information and billing address information is collected and stored by our third-party payment processors, Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”) and PayPal, Inc. (“PayPal”) and not by Avenue7Media. Stripe’s and PayPal’s use of this information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
- Third Party Sites
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Terms of Service
We also have terms of service. Your access to and use of this site is subject to the Terms of Service at: https://avenue7media.com/terms-of-service