“If I’m an Amazon shopper on Prime Day, I’m buying stuff in the first four hours,” said Jason Boyce, founder, and CEO of Avenue7 Media who advises Amazon 3P sellers, referring to inventory issues. “A lot of very popular products will run out of stock on day one, especially if there are lightning deals and deep discounts, and sellers won’t be able to restock.”
- Kevin King’s Direct Marketing Secrets for eCommerce Dominance
- Stunning Fall Prime Day Results and Exciting Announcements from Amazon Unboxed!
- Warning: Why Amazon Sellers are RUNNING Away from China w/ Steve Simonson
- From the Amazon Trenches: A grizzled veteran of Amazon Vendor Central Insights and Forecast
- A Guide to Reinstating Your Amazon Seller Account