In this role you will be responsible for budget and media planning based on brand objectives, business plan/sales targets, and data-driven targeting tactics that accelerate revenue and brand growth. Specifically, this role is hands-on for campaign execution, optimization, daily budget pacing and bidding using Amazon’s platforms and other third-party tools. The Advertising Specialist works alongside the Advertising Manager and his team to manage and optimize the advertising accounts responsible for. Some specific day to day functions include:
- Work with the Advertising Manager to continually evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
- Create, manage and optimize Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Display (both CPC and CPM), and Sponsored Brand ads. An understanding of DSP advertising is a plus.
- Set up and manage Amazon Advertising campaigns designed to meet a sales target every month, improve ASIN rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand.
- Execute daily media spend pacing, campaign optimization, keyword targeting, and bids to meet sales goals, ROAS/TACoS goals and leverage tactics that ensure optimization of that media spend
- Bid Management and understanding key metrics critical to growing a brand’s sales profitably including actions to take when metrics are trending poorly.
- Perform Keyword Research and Competitor Research using internal and external tools
- Work with Amazon’s unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities.
- Stay on top of the latest changes happening within the Amazon ecosystem and continuously evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
Develop and implement consumer-centric targeting strategies from start to finish that drive brand growth.
Job Requirements and Key Competencies:
- 2+ years of setting up and managing media campaigns and PPC search campaigns
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights for the seller and stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise
- Must be data driven and have advanced skills in Excel (Vlookup and Pivot tables are a must), data analysis.
- Strong understanding of Digital Media and advertising software tools
- Experience pulling, mining and analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports
- Attention to detail; ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management
- Teamwork/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own
- Innovation, grit and agility: eCommerce is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency and brings creative ideas to the table
- Willing to work full-time and in night shifts