Founder, Jason Boyce, a former Top 200 Seller on Amazon – a spot he held for 10 years before selling his company, is interviewed on eCommerce Evolution. They discuss some hot takes on broader Amazon topics, plus dive into specific tips for sellers.
Here’s a look at what we discussed:
- How big is Amazon really…and why it’s actually BIGGER than you think
- Amazon and antitrust and what it means for sellers
- How little improvements to CTR and conversion rate create a compounding effect
- Owning the digital shelf – what it means and what you should be focusing on
- Controlling your brand. How to proactively control and protect your brand
- Lessons from Jason’s new book – The Amazon Jungle
Access the Podcast here.