Founder Jason Boyce weighs in on Amazon’s costs increasing more than 50% in May from a year ago. “It’s becoming very expensive to sell products on Amazon,” Jason says. “The long-term risk is merchants bring their inventory to Walmart and Target where they can sell for lower prices.”
- Kevin King’s Direct Marketing Secrets for eCommerce Dominance
- Stunning Fall Prime Day Results and Exciting Announcements from Amazon Unboxed!
- Warning: Why Amazon Sellers are RUNNING Away from China w/ Steve Simonson
- From the Amazon Trenches: A grizzled veteran of Amazon Vendor Central Insights and Forecast
- A Guide to Reinstating Your Amazon Seller Account