If you’re in charge of a brand, or simply the advertising for a brand, there’s no getting around the need to interact with Amazon on some level. Amazon is far-reaching and opaque. Yet by working it properly, brands and third-party sellers of merchandise can be very successful. Jason R. Boyce and Rick Cesari lay out the entire picture in The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace.
- Amazon Suppressed Listings: How To Reactivate Suppressed Listings and NCX Delistings
- The Amazon Effect: How Amazon is Raising Product Prices Across the Entire Internet
- Amazon Black Hat Tactics: How to Beat Amazon Black Hat Sellers in their Own Game
- Amazon Brand Building: 6 Secrets for 2022
- Amazon Brand Registry: How to Launch, Grow & Protect Your Brand