If you’re in charge of a brand, or simply the advertising for a brand, there’s no getting around the need to interact with Amazon on some level. Amazon is far-reaching and opaque. Yet by working it properly, brands and third-party sellers of merchandise can be very successful. Jason R. Boyce and Rick Cesari lay out the entire picture in The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace.
- What the Gonzalez v. Google Case Means for Amazon Sellers w/ John Bergmayer
- FBA vs. FBM: Which Amazon Fulfillment Strategy is Right for Your Business in 2023
- Amazon Sellers Beware – FTC’s Latest Move Sends a Clear Message Against Amazon Reviews Hacking
- Amazon FBA Profitability & Growth in 2023 with Tyler Jefcoat
- Reduce Returns & Negative Reviews with “Get Product Support”