If you’re in charge of a brand, or simply the advertising for a brand, there’s no getting around the need to interact with Amazon on some level. Amazon is far-reaching and opaque. Yet by working it properly, brands and third-party sellers of merchandise can be very successful. Jason R. Boyce and Rick Cesari lay out the entire picture in The Amazon Jungle: The Truth About Amazon, The Seller’s Survival Guide for Thriving on the World’s Most Perilous E-Commerce Marketplace.
- How Amazon Brands Can Harness Direct Response TV for Explosive Growth
- Advanced Amazon Listing Optimization Secrets Used by 8-Figure Brand Owners
- Amazon’s New 2% Fee for Non-FBA Sellers Sparks Controversy: Industry Expert Jason Boyce Weighs In
- The Mindset Required for Building an 8-Figure Brand on Amazon
- Key Insights from the Q2 Earnings Call with Rohit Kulkarni and Annie Palmer