What do the George Foreman Grill, GoPro camera, and OxiClean have in common?
I bet you said they are all billion-dollar brands, and you are right.
But they all reached that success thanks to the amazing talents of my friend Rick Cesari who is on the show today.
He is a video marketing legend that has helped build many iconic brands that you know, like the Juiceman Juicer, Sonicare Toothbrush, George Foreman Grill, OxiClean, Rug Doctor, GoPro, Momentus Golf, Clarisonic, Dormeo, and many, many more.
No person alive today has sold more products through video than Rick. He has been a leader in the direct-to-consumer marketing industry for more than 25 years.
I also had the great honor of co-authoring The Amazon Jungle book with Rick, where we combined our skills and expertise to help amazon sellers navigate the marketplace.
“Marketing spend anywhere helps drive sales everywhere. Wherever there are human eyeballs, there’s going to be a place for video to sell your products.” Jason Boyce
Why Video Content?
The power of video to tell a story and the benefits that a consumer will get from your product is unrivaled.
- Viewers of a video will retain 95% of a message
- Social videos generate more than 1200 more shares than text and images
- Video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by up to 80%
- Using video on Amazon listings can increase sales by 20% or more
Unlike the older days of direct response TV, nowadays, we have multiple channels to disseminate videos. The cost of production has also gone down significantly. There’s absolutely no reason why a brand shouldn’t be using this effective tool to sell more on Amazon and beyond.
“It’s a lot less expensive these days to create a video. Before, you could do it and use it through one channel. Now you’re really multi-purposing the video and using it through all of your marketing channels.“Rick Cesari
In this episode, we discuss the elements that you need in a video in order to communicate in an authentic way to your potential customer that your product is for them.
Tune in to learn more from the legend himself!
Some Additional Resources…
– Connect with Rick Cesari and buy his books at: rickcesari.com or email him at: [email protected]
– Make sure you check out the full episode to find more insights and extra value.
– Learn how the experienced team at Avenue7Media can help you and your brand.
– Get The Amazon Jungle book by Jason Boyce on Amazon or Audible (or wherever you get your books).
If you’re ready to start growing your brand on Amazon with a team of experienced Amazon operators, you can book a 30-minute discovery call.
Lastly, If you know anyone else who would gain value from this podcast, please share it with them.