Jason Boyce, CEO at Avenue7Media, weighs in on Jeff Bezos wanting to build the “everything store.” Now the company is drowning in China-based sellers hawking the same items under a dizzying array of brands. Boyce explains that through all the evolutions of its marketplace, it has become apparent that Amazon is locked in a kind of permanent arms race with sellers choosing to use banned and underhanded tactics. He stated that it is only a matter of time until newly minted brands figure out how to game Amazon’s algorithms in new ways. Learn why your Amazon search results are more confusing than ever.
- Amazon Suppressed Listings: How To Reactivate Suppressed Listings and NCX Delistings
- The Amazon Effect: How Amazon is Raising Product Prices Across the Entire Internet
- Amazon Black Hat Tactics: How to Beat Amazon Black Hat Sellers in their Own Game
- Amazon Brand Building: 6 Secrets for 2022
- Amazon Brand Registry: How to Launch, Grow & Protect Your Brand