Founder & CEO, Jason Boyce contributes to this 15 min overview of Amazon and it’s on a spending spree to grow its fleet of planes, vans, semi-trucks, and drivers in its latest move to compete with FedEx and UPS. Now, it’s using the added capacity to move cargo for outside customers, betting big on the business of third-party shipping while also shipping 72% of its own packages. CNBC talks to former Amazon executives and current customers using the shipping services to find out all about the behemoth’s next big move.
- Have Shopify And Flexport Tied The Knot? How Shopify Sent Its Fulfillment Operations Packing
- Unpacking Amazon’s Q1 Earnings Call: Insights and Analysis with Rohit Kulkarni
- WSJ: Amazon Overhauls Delivery Network
- Andy Jassy’s Amazon FBA Cuts: Are They Breaking Prime? Shocking COVID-like Fails!
- Building your Brand and Growing Sales with an Amazon Storefront