Founder & CEO, Jason Boyce contributes to this 15 min overview of Amazon and it’s on a spending spree to grow its fleet of planes, vans, semi-trucks, and drivers in its latest move to compete with FedEx and UPS. Now, it’s using the added capacity to move cargo for outside customers, betting big on the business of third-party shipping while also shipping 72% of its own packages. CNBC talks to former Amazon executives and current customers using the shipping services to find out all about the behemoth’s next big move.
- Top 20 Takeaways, Tips & Exciting Updates from Amazon Accelerate 2022
- Creating Video That Sells with Marketing Legend, Rick Cesari
- Buy Box Suppression—Amazon’s Latest Attempt at Squashing Competition: Jason’s Op-Ed
- Amazon Keeps Prices ‘Artificially High,’ California Alleges
- Copy That! – The Art of Writing Amazon Listing Content that Converts