Founder & CEO, Jason Boyce contributes to this 15 min overview of Amazon and it’s on a spending spree to grow its fleet of planes, vans, semi-trucks, and drivers in its latest move to compete with FedEx and UPS. Now, it’s using the added capacity to move cargo for outside customers, betting big on the business of third-party shipping while also shipping 72% of its own packages. CNBC talks to former Amazon executives and current customers using the shipping services to find out all about the behemoth’s next big move.
- Kevin King’s Direct Marketing Secrets for eCommerce Dominance
- Stunning Fall Prime Day Results and Exciting Announcements from Amazon Unboxed!
- Warning: Why Amazon Sellers are RUNNING Away from China w/ Steve Simonson
- From the Amazon Trenches: A grizzled veteran of Amazon Vendor Central Insights and Forecast
- A Guide to Reinstating Your Amazon Seller Account