Amazon.com Inc.’s determination to offer shoppers the best deals is prompting merchants selling products on its marketplace to raise their prices on competing websites, a testament to the company’s growing influence over the e-commerce market.
- Amazon Empire: Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos
- How Amazon Tried To Get Shoppers To Buy Less So It Could Catch Up
- The flywheel: Inside Amazon’s economy
- Amazon’s New Competitive Advantage: Putting Its Own Products First
- Amazon Made Several Moves That Signal Shipping Ties Are Returning To Normal After Weeks Of Delay